Tuesday 11 March 2014

Elizabeth Arden Make-Up

So waaay back when Christmas was still a thing I got a few exciting Elizabeth Arden goodies in my stocking (my boyfriend did not understand the squealing and "it's so beautifuuuul"s coming from my corner) because even the packaging excited me. I thought I'd put together this little post on how the products have worked out for me and a couple of swatches; enjoy!

Firstly is the Colour Intrigue Eye Liner and I've got it in the shade 'Bronze Pearl' which is probably the nicest brown I've seen in a gel liner yet. It comes with a little brush which is actually very easy to use and doesn't dry out overnight so when you go to use it again the next day the brushy bit is one solid lump (obviously I would recommend washing the brush at least once a week to avoid any nasty eye infections). The liner stays nice all day and is just that bit more subtle for the daytime than a dramatic black would be. You can get this from the Simply Be website for £10 here: http://www.feelgoodessentials.co.uk/shop/elizabeth-arden-colour-intrigue-gel-eyeliner-35g/nq462/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=8337#colour:,size:

I got a set of two High-Shine lipglosses in the shades 'Sparkling Ruby' and 'Radiant Mauve' and the colour payoff of these is actually very good, they last a long time although one off putting thing is the smell; they have quite a plasticy odour. The colours are gorgeous though! You can swipe this set off the shelves for £12: http://www.feelgoodessentials.co.uk/shop/arden-ligloss-high-shine-set/cv750/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=8337#colour:,size:

Last but not least is the Double Density mascara and out of the 4 products this is the one I love the most. It makes my eyelashes nice and long and the brush is a really good shape and thickness for gripping the lashes. Another thing I really like about it is the fact it doesn't start to flake off as the day goes on, and I don't get that all too common attractive panda smudge under my eyes when the lids start to get oily. This is quite pricey for a mascara at £13, but if you compare this price to some other high end macaras its a bargain! http://www.feelgoodessentials.co.uk/shop/elizabeth-arden-double-density-black-mascara/nq116/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=8337#colour:Black,size:

Thanks for reading!

Beth:)

No comments:

Post a Comment