Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bourjois Liner Feutre

Here comes the liner police inspecting another eyeliner pen...today its the Liner Feutre 'very long lasting' felt tip eyeliner by Bourjois. 

First of all I'd like to start by saying I really like how black this eyeliner is, sometimes these felt tip style liners can be not quite as black as I want them but this one was dead on what I was looking for. I'm terrified of these liner pens, as I found them quite hard to control at first and always ended up looking like some sort of corpse who got into a fight shortly before her death in which she suffered two black eyes; but this one was really easy to control! The tip isn't too thick, but thick enough that you actually get a line and if you pressed a little bit harder and angled the pen part differently you could get a super thick line if that's the look you're after. Its really easy to get a subtle in the lash line look, or a dramatic winged eye.

It says very long lasting on the packaging, but if I'm honest I haven't noticed that it stays around on my lid for much longer than other eyeliners; this may just be my eyes though, as I get quite oily eyelids! 

Overall I think this is a really foolproof product, especially for those who are just venturing into the world of liquid (ish) eyeliner and need something that isn't going to splat all over your face, but this would also be great for those wanting to save some time in the morning as its such an easy thing to use! 

Bourjois products are available all over the place! Including Boots, Superdrug, Waitrose (!?), Sainsbury's, Tesco and ASOS. As I bought mine from Boots (for £6.99) I'll link their website but apparently this brand is springing up all over the place!: http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Liner-Feutre_39246/

Beth:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment