Wednesday 2 October 2013

MUA's Merged Trio Eyeshadow

Lets put something out there early on in this blog: I am a huge fan of budget beauty products. In fact, I'm pretty much a fan of anything that can cope with my tiny budget! So obviously when I spotted three eyeshadows in a sleek little makeup bag friendly palette, I HAD to have it. The colours of this trio are gorgeous, very shimmery and for the price I'm pretty impressed with the pigmentation.



 The trio I have is called Legendary, and the it includes a peachy golden colour, a beautiful deep brown with red undertones and a bright shimmery white colour with a slight brown and gold running through it...they are super, super shimmery so if you're into more of a matte eye then this probably isn't for you! The shadows are glittery but not chunky, which I personally am not so keen on. I think MUA have really hit the nail on the head with this product! 

The shades are perfect for a natural daytime smokey eye with a bit of oomph factor, I find using the white shade as a base, blending the peachy colour into the crease and then adding a bit of depth with the brown creates such a beautiful eye look, and to take to a more evening appropriate level you could blend more of the brown across the lid and along the lower lash line. 

I have even found that the white can make a really nice and natural highlight colour, if you use a light hand! 

Overall I think this is a really good little trio, either if you're just starting to experiment with eyeshadow or if you've been wearing it for years! Works for the bank account and making those eyes pop.

Where can I get this I hear you ask, MUA is exclusively sold in Superdrug but you can get it online here: http://www.superdrug.com/eyes/mua-trio-shadow-merged-baked-legendary/invt/637951&bklist=  
Beth:)

No comments:

Post a Comment