Friday 4 October 2013

Soap&Glory Fab Pore T-Zone Cloths

Where can I even start with these? I'm usually a huge fan of soap and glory products, I think they smell great, look great and usually do wonders for my skin- or facial beauty if we're including make up in this; but these cloths are awful! 

By awful I mean really really terrible, I realise that these are designed for oily to combination skin but I at least thought they might be good for getting the majority of my eye make up off before my make up removers and cleansers etc as I have quite oily eyelids but OH NO. 

They left my skin feeling tight, and uncomfortable and my under-eye area was stinging for at least 20 minutes! I usually do wipe my face all over to get the majority of my make up off before using other products, and this has worked perfectly fine for me in the past but I felt like they didn't even remove that much of my foundation, and don't even get me started on breaking down my eye make up. I also did not notice any difference in the size of my pores, which was really disappointing as this claim was what originally drew me in to the product. 

I felt that the cloths were pretty overpriced, and I only bought them because they were on sale, they usually sell for £4.50 which when there are better quality and cheaper wipes available I think is a bit excessive. 

There is literally only one thing I like about these wipes and its the smell; they're very fresh scented. Maybe these would work on someone with super super oily skin as just a face freshener in the morning, but for me it's a big thumbs down!


Beth:)

No comments:

Post a Comment