Sunday 6 October 2013

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters: First Impression

First things first can I just say IT'S SO PRETTY. Honestly, I think its the prettiest lip product I've ever owned. I think the packaging looks expensive and almost like a luxury product, it doesn't feel cheap and too plasticy; I love the quilted design on the front and back just..aahhhh. I've seen a lot of people rave about these, as they're meant to be really pigmented yet moisturising, and until now I've resisted buying one telling myself "I really do not need another lip balm product" buuut as the winter months are coming in and I just know that my lips are going to get all chapped and dry and disgusting and blerrgh so the £7.99 I spent is definitely going to be worth it.

The shade I have is no.35 Candy Apple which is a sort of gorgeous bright red, its kinda sheer but not very as its preeetty damn pigmented. It goes on quite shimmery but then sort of dries to a more matte colour in my opinion which I LOVE as I'm not a huge fan of the really shiny and shimmery look on my lips. 

The consistency is lovely, although a little difficult to apply as its quite smudgy and thick but really creamy and smooth and feels luxurious. It doesn't have a scent, which I would have liked but still a really nice lip butter! Made my lips smooth and the colour lasted through my drinking a cherry tango so I'm left pretty impressed! 

I'm definitely going to pick up another colour next time I'm out and about; I have my eye on "Berry Smoothie" which is a sort of deep plumish pink colour I think will be perfect for autumn! 



Revlon products are available in Boots and Superdrug, but as I bought mine in Superdrug, here's a link for their website!: http://www.superdrug.com/revlon/revlon-colorburst-lip-butter-candy-apple/invt/409559&bklist=

Beth:) 






No comments:

Post a Comment