Saturday 12 October 2013

Cheeky Impulse Sainsbury's Purchases

So, it's a cold and autumnal Saturday and I think to myself I really could go for some M&Ms right now! So off I pop to my local Sainsbury's and what do I find? The new L'oréal EverStrong shampoo and conditioner on offer for buy two for £9. Oh my. That is, in my book, pretty much buy one get one half price as they're priced at £5.99 each. I've wanted to try a shampoo and conditioner from their 'Ever' range, but to be honest had my eye on the EverSleek ones but then my eyes wandered across the shelf to the EverStrong and I saw the Reinforcing system. 

So this claims to 'Respect and Reinforce' the hair, and as I've dyed my hair many many many times I thought this would be a good one for my head of hair. Having not actually used it yet I can't say whether it feels nice after washing and conditioning (testing it out later this evening) but I CAN comment on the smell! It smells good people. So very good. Really herbally and fresh but soothing at the same time, kinda want to eat it but of course I'll resist. It has 'botanical oils rosemary and juniper' in which I'm going to say is where the herbally (yep, that's a technical term) scent comes from, but it also smells a little minty fresh to me! I'm also keen on the fact it has no sulphates, as does the rest of the range.

 AND the shampoo is white and so is the conditioner, I never quite trust ones that are coloured for some reason, maybe I think I'm putting extra colours and chemicals that aren't needed on my hair, who knows? :) 

I will report back at a later date about what it does for my hair after maybe a week of trialling, really excited about this...maybe a bit more than I should be..?


I also picked up a Clean&Clear advantage fast action spot treatment wow that's a mouthful! I've had this before so I know it works pretty well for me (drying my skin out like a desert aside). This kills those spots like nothing else, without using witch hazel which I am highly allergic to. 

Off to wash my hair now! 

You can buy the EverStrong in Sainsbury's like I did, or I'm sure it's available in other supermarkets and drugstores and if you're buying online here's a link to buy it at bootshttp://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Hair-Expertise-EverStrong-Reinforcing-Vitality-Shampoo-250ml_1250657/ and http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Hair-Expertise-EverStrong-Reinforcing-Vitality-Conditioner-250ml_1250651/

Also, here's a link for the spot treatment for those interested: http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Spot-Treatment-Gel-15ml_11634/ (mine was £3.50 in Sainsbury's so I'd buy it from there if I were you!) 

Beth:)

No comments:

Post a Comment